Spring JDBC Tutorial
Spring JDBC provides the abstraction over the tedious task of interacting with low-level JDBC details. You only focus on specifying SQL statements, parameters and processing the result of that SQL operation and rest is handled by Spring JDBC like transaction handling, exception processing, opening Connection, preparing and executing statements and closing Resultset, Statement and Connection.
Spring JDBC provides multiple approaches to form JDBC data access viz.
SimplejdbcCall. Let's look into the example of each below.
- Spring JDBC JdbcTemplate basic example
- String JDBC RowMapper example
- Spring JDBC ResultSetExtractor example
- Spring JDBC PreparedStatementSetter example
- Spring JDBC batch update example
- Spring JDBC PreparedStatementCreator example
- Spring JDBC PreparedStatementCallback example
- Example of returning auto-generated keys by database